Water Claw Flood Extractor - with Injectors flushing Action
The Water Claw tool introduced water damage restoration professionals to a tool specially designed to extract water out of both carpet and pad from the surface. Now the Water Claw can do even more – THOROUGHLY FLUSH CONTAMINANTS from the carpet even while you attend to other work.
The Water Claw with Injection adds 2 flushing ports to the medium Water Claw. Simply attach your solution line and a ball valve to the quick connect and you can flush the carpet as the Water Claw extracts the water and contaminants. Great for pet urine cleaning and so many other jobs!
Designed for quick and easy flood extraction in preparation for the final drying process. The Water Claw's speed, performance, and profitability in doing most flood jobs WITHOUT removing carpet and pad has been proven in thousands of flood restorations worldwide. In addition, the Water Claw Flood Extractor can be used to quickly evacuate black water floods allowing you to more easily remove and carry out carpet and pad.
- Medium Model Dimensions - 10" 17"
- Thick clear acrylic top plate for viewing extraction results
- Vacuum release to prevent suction lock-down when stronger vacuum systems are used
- Angled metal vacuum flange helps keep the hose out of the way and accepts 1 1/2 " or 2" hose cuffs
- Upright handle adjusts to variable heights and detaches for easy storage
- All metal parts are stainless steel, zinc coated, or powder coated
- Polymer materials are impervious to water
- The clear acrylic top plate is highly resistant to chemical damage