25lb Container of Pixie powder - Clean Cotton, Wool and Oriental Rugs
Most carpet cleaners will use pixie powder or a low pH chemical in their rinse tank for every cleaning job. Safe on all carpets and removes all low pH stains including coffee or browning. Serves as many purpose including a rinse to remove residue from your pre-spray
- Acid Rinse formual to completely clean your carpets & Furniture remove residue that can cause browning on wool, berber and oriental carpets.
- Removes yellow caused by urine stains.
- Most carpet cleaners will always use a rinse formual like pixie powder in their fresh water tank.
- Serves as several purposes.
- Will remove the residue left on the carpet during cleaning and remove all low ph stains like coffee, yellowing or browing.
- A must product if your cleaning wool, berber oriental fabrics or cotton furniture your ready to clean.
- If browning occurred during cleaning because you did not use a low ph, then clean with pixie powder to rinse the High pH from the fabric or carpet. When furniture cleaning, always use a low pH like pixie powder especially on cotton furniture, or will cause it to brown.
- For cleaning wool, natural carpets or oriental add 3/4 oz per gallon. ust add to your fresh water tank 3/4 oz per gallon.
Low pH (2.2) rinse for carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, wool and other natural rugs, & for removing browning/yellowing due to urine.
Always test for colorfastness & shrinking before use. As a carpet rinse, upholstery cleaner, & oriental rug cleaner, use 32 oz in 5 gallon stock & meter at 3. In portable use 3/4 oz per gallon. Bane-Clean users who add it to fresh water tanks, add 3/4 of an ounce per gallon.
To remove yellow stains caused by urine, add 9 oz per gallon in sprayer and lightly apply. Massage it into the stain using brush/gloves. If you "spray & go", then do not over saturate.