7000S new Flood hog is a 2 in 1 machine.
Complete Package for flood restoration includes 7000 flood hog, hoses and wands
The Flood Extractor sets the standard in the industry with a 70 GPM discharge pump built-in. Tackle even the largest water damage projects with this compact machine.
Our new 7000S Flood Hog™ is a 2-in-1 machine. Use it as a flood extractor, or use it as an in-line vacuum booster for some extra power when you’re running long lines.
• New Built-in stainless steel debris filter
• Dual 3-stage high performance vacuums producing 249″ of water lift
• 35 GPM stainless steel auto pump-out
• Dual 25′ lighted power cords
• Dual circuit indicator light & tone
• 10″ wheels and 4″ locking casters
• 1.5″ S-bend wand
• Scalloped head for carpets
• Squeegee head for hard surfaces
• 25′ x 1.5″ pump-out hose
• 25′ x 1.5″ extraction hose
• 2″ to 1.5″ Cuff-Lynx™ reducer
• 2″ Cuff-Lynx™ plugs (x2)
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.