Carpet Rake - Grandi Groom 18" head with Pole 57" lifts carpet after cleaning
WHY SHOULD YOU USE A CARPET RAKE?
* Revive crushed matted pile in high traffic areas.
* Raise ground-in dirt to the surface for effective vacuuming.
* Remove embedded pet hair.
* Erase vacuum cleaner tracks.
* Restore carpet pile after shampooing.
* Quickly revitalize carpet without vacuuming.
WHY USE A CARPET RAKE: Pet hair removal, maintain nap of carpets, agitate chemicals into the carpet, after carpet cleaning assist in faster dry times. After dying carpets instead of using a buffer.
Using a "push-pull" motion will allow the specially designed to reach the base of the carpet tufts, separating & freeing the individual fibers of dirt, pet hair, debris that vacuuming cannot get.
Using a pulling motion to lift the carpet pile, restructuring the original design. This motion will also give the carpet the finished grooming to give a "Like New" appearance.