Traffic Lane Cleaner for Carpet Cleaners
- 55-Gallon of Traffic Lane Cleaner - SLAM 300:1
- Highly efficient, very Thick, Pours like syrup, needs to be diluted
- 300:1 Dilution Ratio - just add less than a 1/2 ounce of Traffic Slam per gallon of hot water
- This is the same chemical, carpet cleaning chemical mfr. use to make their own - Can be mixed with any chemical
- Balanced PH
- Very Safe on all carpets. Design for Carpets - 100% surfactant - makes carpets soft
You can dilute it to 1000:1 so it's a very high state of a liquid and add a booster, but, why leave residue on carpets.
DO NOT MIX MORE THAN 8 ounce of this in a gallon of water. Must be diluted. Yes 1/2 or less per gallon is all you need. It works like magic.
100% biodegradable, All natural with fabric softener.
You can dilute 1000:1 like the product your buying now and sell to other carpets cleaners and make a 1000% mark up. Choice is up to you. I will sell you a gallon to try out. You will never see anything like it.
55-gallon Drum (or 11-5allons container) of SLAM 300:1 - traffic lane cleaner - dilution ratio is 300:1