Magic Glides 12"sold in pairs (one glide for each lip)
Fits over lips - Universal Fit for most all carpet wands
One pair of 12" original Magic Glides - made from pure TEF
2 Magic Glides Lips
Reasons why carpet cleaaners purchase magic glides
- Increase Speed with our new Magic Glides - Cleans over 60% faster compared to wands without our Magic Glides.
- Easy to install - just install the glide over the lip on the Vacuum slot
- No more sore muscles - Carpet Cleaning has never been easier when you purchase our Magic Lip Glides
- Can Fit Wands that
has a tight 3/16" wide slot
- Ability to clean hard Surface and carpets
- Turns your wand into a combo wand (Tile and carpet)
- 100% Genuine - Molds over lip as a permanent replacement to your wand
- 12" Magic Glides
- 1-Pair of Magic Glides for your wand to fit over both lips of your wand
1. Effortless carpet cleaning is now a reality.
2. No more back breaking work pushing a wand back and forth.
3. No more tiny streaks like those left when using glides with little holes.
4. No adjustment of your spray jets. This means more thorough flushing of the carpeting.
5. Much less costly than other glides, which can be $169.00 or more. Get them now for less than $40.00.
6. With Magic Glides, you’ll pick up hair and other stuff left behind by glides.
7. Corners and edges are cleaned much more thoroughly.
8. Olefin carpets are a breeze, significantly reduced wand chatter.
9. Wool carpets will be easier to clean than you’ve ever had them before.
10. Easily transition from glazed ceramic tile to carpeting.
Magic Glides is universal and will fit all 12" wands. Fits over the lip.
Please note: Our Magic Glides are designed to fit most 12" wands even with wands with a thin lip as tight as 3/16" slot. - for open face or closed head. These glides can easily cut with any exacto knife (included) to trim the glides. Magic Glides are Easily trimmed to fit smaller wands like 11" wand or smaller. I do have 14" magic glides in stock. Most carpet cleaners use 1-glide, but for a level wand may require 2 lips. If you cannot fit 2 than use 1 and have the extra for a back up since they do eventually wear out.
If for any reason doesn't fit can return for full refund.